DLP Business Projector Usages
Welcome to business in the 21st century
Business presentations are only as good as the content. But even with the help of 21st century visual tools, you face a growing challenge in persuading and influencing today’s techno-savvy audience. Content is always king, but the presentation of that content is rapidly growing in importance. In today’s media-on-demand world, there is a need for easy-to-use, versatile, reliable tools that open a world of possibilities. That’s precisely what DLP projector technology from Texas Instruments offers.
Projectors in large conference centres:
As multimedia continues to immerse our everyday lives, employees in your business have become surrounded with video experiences at every turn. Your conference areas offer a key venue to bring presentations and business gatherings to life. To help usher in new multimedia experiences, projectors have become the new tool to make the most out of important company events.
Imagine the power of videos, multimedia slides and images that help to communicate a point or to enhance a portion of a presentation. Projectors can create visual energy to engage the audience and improve the communication of materials. Projectors bring sights and sounds into your large area and offer a visual source for practically anything you can connect.
Hook up a laptop to a projector to introduce slides and images. Presenters can provide a visual representation of the presented matter through the power of the internet. If you can imagine it, you can do it. Projectors are becoming the must-have tool to increase retention, maintain interest and elevate business productivity.
Using projectors in your business opens up endless opportunities
- Maximise one-to-one experiences
- Integrate video and sound to maximise productivity
- Bring the Internet to life and engage the audience
- Incorporate video into presentations to increase retention and attention
Projectors in the boardroom:
As multimedia continues to immerse our everyday lives, people have become surrounded with video experiences at every turn. Your meeting facilities should not be an exception. To help usher in a new multimedia learning experience, multimedia projectors have become the must-have presentation tool to make the most out of every meeting.
Surf relevant websites looking to share key information that complements your presentation. Or use video streaming to connect your office with a satellite office using cameras and the web. Projectors bring sights and sounds into the boardroom and offer a visual source for practically anything you can connect.
Presentations take on a whole new dimension when you can provide visual enhancement to the topic at hand. Videos and still imagery can complement the presentation and engage the audience. If you can imagine it, you can do it.
Using projectors in all of your meeting areas opens up endless opportunities
- Allow employees to use the projector for every meeting
- Connect satellite offices via webcams and save money on travel expenses
- View network drives during meetings to access key materials on the fly
- Incorporate other technologies such as white boards to enhance productivity
Projectors at tradeshows:
Nearly every business engages customers and prospects at tradeshows each year. However, it can be difficult to break through the clutter and communicate your message in a compelling fashion.
Projectors can enhance your tradeshow booth and provide a key tool to communicate to a large group of people in a high-tech fashion. DLP projectors offer a vibrant, sharp image that can be seen from far away. You can use projection technology to display your business logo on large screens. Or display key message points or custom video segments that communicate your key business products and services. Projectors can also help draw attention to your booth and serve as valuable tools for booth presentations. Where there is motion, sound and energy, there are people interested in learning more. Projectors give you the power to draw attention to your space at a tradeshow and make the most out of your investment in that event.
Projectors can add a new dimension to any tradeshow booth:
- Use them to display your company logo and product message points on large screens that can be seen from far away.
- Enhance booth presentations with projectors that use video and sound to draw traffic to your booth.
- Projectors can present key product attributes throughout your booth space and if you build presentation slides to communicate that information, the material can be edited and changed easily, even at the last moment.
- Project product images and information in a big way with amazing results.
- Businesses invest in millions each year in tradeshows and events. Use projectors powered by DLP technology to make the most of your marketing expenditure and communicate your key messages to a large number of people.
Salespeople travel constantly. Salespeople travel constantly. Yet to help them sell, they need tools that won’t weigh them down. DLP projectors are the lightest, most portable projectors in the world. Yet to help them sell, they need tools that won’t weigh them down. DLP projectors are the lightest, most portable projectors in the world.
Unlike other technologies such as LCD, which require 3 separate imaging panels, DLP projectors feature an efficient, single-chip design enabling projectors that weigh less than two pounds. And DLP pocket projectors that weigh less than one pound! They are the ultimate high-tech tool for today’s tech-savvy sales force.
Pack them easily into your carry-on bag along with your laptop and you are ready to wow your next prospects. Some have suggested that the ultra-small pocket projector can actually help you increase your sales potential due simply to the fact that they are so small and impressive that they break the ice at a sales pitch just from the conversations they elicit.
Projectors offer a means to present information to any size group with video and sound.
The impact of a projector is big in many ways but the projector cannot become a barrier to success. They must be portable, easy to set up and use and bright enough for any environment.
- Take a portable DLP projector with you on your sales calls
- Use a portable projector to communicate key points for presentations on the road
- Make a statement that you are tech-savvy by bringing your own, tiny and powerful DLP projector to your next sales call and set the stage for a successful meeting.